Jill got to have her 2 year wellness visit this morning, and she did VERY well. We've been talking about/playing doctor for a few weeks now, so she knew what to expect and was really happy to be going to the doctor, which was a first for us. She weighed in (with all of her clothes on...not sure why) at 29lbs. 4oz. (79%), is 34.5in. tall (65%), and has a head circumference of 50.3 cm (98%). She handled her two shots really well, though she is super tired now, and she talked up a storm with the doctor. She knew his name, she answered all of his questions, and she complied with every request he made of her. I was so proud!
Afterward we took her out to breakfast at Alki Cafe, where she ate a Mickey Mouse pancake covered in whipped cream. She totally embarrassed us by turning around and telling the woman behind us, "No, MY pantate!" Poor woman had NO idea what was going on, but she was nice about it. Then, Steve asked a waitress a question and Jill said, "Go 'way, Yady!" SO MORTIFIED! I mean, I'm no people lover but I'm always polite! Geez!
Then she and I went to play at the toy store and had a great time. All in all a good morning. Here is a photo of her at breakfast, taken with my phone.
1 comment:
Awe, look at her!! Jeesh, time flies! I can't believe our kids are 2!
We went out to lunch today, and when the waitress asked for our drink orders, Owen looked her in the eye and said, "I'll have a milk" I was like...oh gosh we eat out too much ;)
Post a Comment