Where is the time going?! This was the last November we'll ever have without Jill being in school! I hope we did it justice. I think we did. Wicked. There are no words. Wizard of Oz was great too. LOVE. THIS. KID. Her personality is limitless, and her joy is palpable. She doesn't want to move because she will miss all of her friends at Starbucks, Police Academy, and her adoring fans that exist at every place we regularly frequent. She wants to take drama classes, and I think I will have to let her. She has every part of Wicked memorized, and she acts it out with her Disney dolls everyday. She is writing a book entitled
Wicked, Continued. I truly believe it will be a bestseller. How did I get so lucky?
 |
| At the park, so stylish! |
 |
| Our little turkey is thankful for: being loved, help, everything, surprises, my friends, and my family. |
 |
| making a call at T-town Children's Museum |
 |
| observation day at ballet/tap class |
 |
ready to practice her Christmas dance
|
Get ready, this is the preview of the real performance, coming up in the next blog!
 |
| best part of being dragged to the mall |
 |
| cousins |
 |
| Wicked! |
 |
| We had friends at Wicked! |
 |
| Best. Day. Ever. |
 |
| preshow Starbucks trip at The Armory (which will forever be the Center House to me) |
 |
| recycling the Wicked shirt for Wizard of Oz at SCT |
 |
| hair bow of awesome |
 |
| big chair at SCT |
 |
| post Wizard of Oz lunch at Dick's |
 |
| perks of having a dad whose job includes inspecting Radio Disney |
 |
| bike rider |
 |
| multi-tasking for Daddy |
 |
| art class |
 |
| dancing at the mall |
 |
| new Daddy/Jill bike |
 |
| long suffering helper |
 |
| she created a Superhero carnival |
 |
| She built the Emerald City. |
 |
| more fun in Tacoma |
 |
| nightly wrestling |
 |
| nature class playground |
 |
| shopping with Daddy |
 |
| Caspar Babypants with G! |
No comments:
Post a Comment