our two sweet girls
Our last trip to the zoo, a month and a half ago. What's going on around here?! I don't think we've ever gone that long between visits, but it's been really cold. That's my excuse.
Our last trip to the zoo, a month and a half ago. What's going on around here?! I don't think we've ever gone that long between visits, but it's been really cold. That's my excuse.
riding Smoky at the zoo
picking up leaves at the zoo
I had oral surgery on November 10th, so Steve took Jill out the following day to let me rest. They went to the museum, but it was too crowded due to school being out for Veteran's Day. So they played in the leaves and went to the fire station instead.
playing in the leaves at Seattle Center with Daddy
Daddy/Daughter trip to Daddy's work
Daddy had been unable to accompany us to any of our Lowe's trips because they are always scheduled on his work days. So, we bought one that he and Jill could do at home. They had fun.
Daddy had been unable to accompany us to any of our Lowe's trips because they are always scheduled on his work days. So, we bought one that he and Jill could do at home. They had fun.
building a school bus
We went with our friends to the science center one day and had a blast. We're looking forward to a membership there soon.
We went with our friends to the science center one day and had a blast. We're looking forward to a membership there soon.
playing in the design exhibit at the Science Center with Connor and Caleb
making a pattern at the Science Center
in the Butterfly House
Watching the butterflies eat...I swear she had a really good time!
in the dinosaur room
water table
I found some Star Wars pancake molds online. The Millennium Falcon, a Tie Fighter, and a Y-Wing Fighter. Jill loves them.
I found some Star Wars pancake molds online. The Millennium Falcon, a Tie Fighter, and a Y-Wing Fighter. Jill loves them.
tie fighter pancake
Since I have 2 education degrees and no job, we decided I'd just do preschool at home. We've been getting to it at last 5 days a week, usually all 7. Jill is now sounding out words and has read 2 of the Bob books to us. I'm SO PROUD of her!
Since I have 2 education degrees and no job, we decided I'd just do preschool at home. We've been getting to it at last 5 days a week, usually all 7. Jill is now sounding out words and has read 2 of the Bob books to us. I'm SO PROUD of her!
homeschool
We headed down to my parents' house for Thanksgiving. Every year we bring the ham. This year Jill helped make it. She loved attaching the pineapple with toothpicks.
making the Thanksgiving ham
Jill has been working really hard to earn stickers on her "Good Girl Chart." She is working on Listening and Following Directions the First Time, Not Throwing Fits When She Gets Upset, and Listening and Obeying at Dance. She met her goals and chose a trip to Build a Bear as her reward.
Sally the Bear
She tested out her new apron and hat while we made pumpkin muffins. She LOVES the apron and hat. LOVES.
little chef
she requested a 2nd picture so we could see the cherry on the hat
Now that Daddy is gone for 24 hour stretches she is soaking up her time with him any way she can get it!
sitting in Daddy's work car while he fed Henny
No comments:
Post a Comment