Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Cards

Around here, Jill and I are pretty in love with cards. We especially love Christmas cards because it's fun to get updates and pictures in the mail. We also LOVE Shutterfly. We use them to create calendars each year, greeting cards, birthday invitations, and photo books. So, when I heard that Shutterfly was giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers, I got way too excited! Sign up here, if you're interested. Without further ado, here are my favorites for 2010 Christmas Cards in no particular order, but you'll have to wait and see what we end up picking...when I get a decent photo to use.

One

Two

Three

Check out the rest of the cards here. While you're at it, take a look at the photo books and calendars. No really, do it. Shutterfly is amazing. They have great deals on photo greeting cards all the time, but especially around Mother's Day and Father's Day. I always get three free cards on each of those holidays, and they are always very loved. So go now, try Shutterfly, and thank me later. Also, thanks to Shutterfly for the cards we're going to get. Really, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

My vote is for the third one! :) She is getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys