Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Jill's Little Friend
This is G., Jill's friend. They were born 6 days apart (Jill is younger). They go to Story Time and Tumbling together, and we always do our Tra.der J.oe's grocery shopping together on Wednesdays after tumbling, and occasionally go for donut dates at the local donut shop. Thanks to G. and her mom, Jill and I have discovered the magic that is the lollipop awarded to the children at Tra.der J.oe's who can find the stuffed monkey hiding in the store. I didn't need a reason to love that place more, but they gave me one! Toddler + sucker = shopping in peace, with the added bonus of me getting to shop with a friend myself! I even went there for the free sucker last week and didn't buy anything. We headed straight to Target where she ate while I shopped! But I digress...anyhow Jill loves her friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment