outside the theatre
sitting in the big chair
the wave sheep
the moon sheep
playing with the instruments after the show
petting the green sheep
Then we had a rainy day trip to the zoo where the Siamangs were hooting like crazy, and Jill and I got to watch and listen to them for a VERY long time. It was amazing. She is still telling us about how the Daddy monkey was taking to the Mama monkey, and how they sang a song together. Adorable.
my monkey with a monkey
On the 27th Jill and Steve went to his friend's house to visit his 3 cats and new kitten since Jill is OBSESSED with cats. My allergies and Henny's um...let's call it aversion to them have prevented us from getting one. She had a great time there.
Steve celebrated his birthday on the 28th, and we really did it up! He and I went out to dinner on the 26th, then on the 27th we had cupcakes. On his birthday we went out to lunch and had ice cream sundaes, and then on the 29th he and I got to go and see Inception. What a great (and calorie laden!) birthday it was!
opening Daddy's present
making cupcakes "to Daddy"
Happy Birthday Steve!
I took her to the Children's Museum on the 30th and she loved it so much we bought a membership and went back again that same week. SO much fun! If only it didn't cost $9 to park EACH TIME!
making cookies
eating tacos
painting
in the fountain with Daddy
Finally, here are some random pictures and videos from this month. Enjoy!
sitting on the potty for a gummi bear (she's developed a fear of the potty lately)
reading The Sneetches
really Mama, ANOTHER picture?
1 comment:
WOW! What a great rest of the month! I can't wait to show Owen the videos in the morning when he's awake! Oh, and on the cat front: you're so lucky you're allergic. I have an immense dislike for cats lately...They just gross me out! So I think I will come up with my own allergy, to cats and cleaning cat boxes! Kid poo is more than enough for me!
Post a Comment