Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We had a great long weekend this year. It started early with a visit from Rachel, and even though Jill misses her and asks all the time, "What my fwiend Wachel doing?" I forgot to take a picture of them together! We spent some good time with her nephew as well, and Jill LOVED him too.

with the stone lion "He just pwetend, Mama."

watching the penguins eat

by the kangaroos

with the owl she threw a fit over

petting a goat (I can't keep their names straight, sorry.)

Then we went back to the museum for even more fun.
holding a rubber matzo for Daddy

the masterpeice she painted

washing the apples

She loved it so much she came home and painted in the backyard (after a trip to Michaels for supplies).
the thirsty artist

After that we had a meetup with our bestest friends for the park and pizza. Jill discovered a love of the merry-go-round, and Steve discovered that he has lost his love for it, so I took over in that department!

Daddy's ready to get off!

Mama and Jill could do this all day!




push me!




cheese!

wet's pway the pi-pano

playing "pi-pano" with the rooster

For the rest of the week we just hung around home and played.

ready to go to Petco

pretend ice cream cone

playing with Legos






feeding her baby

1 comment:

The Moskal Family said...

Ok I am with Steve on the Merry Go Round, I don't think you'd get me on it, or you'd get me flinging the other kids off.

I love that Jill is feeding the baby, so cute!