Friday, January 22, 2010

Random Snippets from the Past Few Days

This is Jill. This is Jill's purse. She loves her purse.


This is Jill asleep at naptime with her foot through the slat because she fell asleep kicking the wall.


These 2 videos were taken at the little park up the street. I love how Jill says, "Go!" when she's ready to slide.






I took her to Woodland Park Zoo on Wednesday. This is what she spent the majority of the time doing while I tried to get her to look at animals.



I don't know where she learned this...maybe Story Time? Anyway, she leads her exercise class in the beginning and calls for some pizza at the end. She's usually much better about calling for pizza, but I was pushing to get it on video. I'll try again later.



I made her a piece of French Toast for dinner the other night and she made sure she got ALL of the powdered sugar off the tray!

No comments: