Sunday, November 8, 2009

Big Fun

We've been having a lot of fun over here, as we stay inside or enjoy outdoor only activities until we get Jill fully vaccinated against H1N1. I MAY be going overboard with the self-imposed isolation, but oh my goodness the thought of a baby with flu scares the you-know-what out of me! Steve has been wonderful, doing all of our errand running and working overtime even though he's got a cold that just won't go away. I have gone out a couple of times without Jill to buy diapers for her sensitive eczema riddled skin, but that's it. The eczema is marginally better, and we hope to get her the first dose of H1N1 on Wednesday....then she'll need another one in 28 days, and 10 days after THAT (December 19th, if you care) she'll be immune!

Here we are:

walking at Des Moines Beach Park, before she fell and skinned her cheek while I was trying to get her to run with me...sorry Bean

playing at the park, annoyed because I wouldn't let her touch the chicken wire rolled up behind us...such a mean Mama

swings at Westcrest with Daddy

so much fun!

double-handed coloring




No comments: