Friday, January 23, 2009

To Answer a Question

Lots of people have been asking me lately about whether or not I miss working. The answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!  The only thing I miss is the people I worked with for 6 years.  I still love the kids I taught, and I run into many of them and/or their parents on a regular basis.  I enjoyed teaching, and it was rewarding in its own way, but it was nothing compared to being able to stay home with Jill.  I don't know when/if I'll return to teaching.  I don't know how I would be able to devote the time and energy to Jill that she deserves while teaching full time.  We'll see what the future brings, but for now I am more happy than I've ever been in my life. Being a stay-at-home mom is my dream job!

In case you think I'm crazy and you wonder how I could say that, here are a few reminders:
Chubby cheeks in the stroller

Smiling on the blanket

Always sticking out her tongue, since the moment she was born

seriously concentrating on getting that ball

Chubby legs (and arms) asleep after lunch

No comments: