Six months is absolutely my favorite age so far. Jill is so much fun, so curious, so loving, and SO cute right now. (Well, she's always been those things, but now more than ever.) I'd love to have a bit more time at this age, before she begins to crawl and I spend my days chasing after her. We're in the throes of separation anxiety (from me) and stranger anxiety (a stranger is anyone who is not Steve, Henny, or me). This makes it challenging for me to do anything without Jill, and for us to go out without her, but I really don't mind. I love spending time with her and she's just entered this stage wherein she is constantly giving the sweetest little hugs. It's adorable. Here is some photo evidence.
Just a year and a week ago...it's a girl!
Telling Mommy a story
silly drooly face
all bundled up for a walk in the fog
ready to walk with Daddy
playing on her blanket
there's that tongue again
having a heart to heart with Daddy
hugging Mommy after breakfast this morning
No comments:
Post a Comment