Jill did it, everyone! She rolled over last night. We had been waiting for it for about a week, and I was sitting there with cameras ready to go. Steve was downstairs watching tv, and she did it! I called him up and she did it 2 more times for him. I'll post the video later, but here are some pictures of her on her tummy after she rolled. She still dislikes being on her tummy, so once she gets there she gets so angry after a few minutes that she rolls back to her back; sometimes harder than she intends and cries because she scares herself. While I'm very proud and excited, I'm also sad; it's the end of an era. Gone are the days when I could leave her on the floor and run off for a second. She's mobile now!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment