We took Jill to a nearby pumpkin patch yesterday. It was pretty...lame, but it worked out well for us because Jill slept the whole time anyway. Next year when she's aware of things we'll take her to a good one with a petting zoo and hay rides. This one had pumpkins, 2 bales of hay, and a tractor that pulled you around the decaying pumpkin field. Now, we normally try to avoid Kent like the plague because of incidents like the one yesterday involving a woman emptying our wheelbarrow of its pumpkins and trying to take it, but it was a beautiful day, so we just smiled and did it. It was only 5 minutes from the house, thus the big draw. Steve calmly got it back while I loudly insulted her in my outside voice. Jill was sleeping so I'm not worried that I damaged her in any way by telling the woman she was a rude cow who should just avoid society in Jill's earshot. Or something like that...
Anyway, here are the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment