Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Week 9

This week I got to go out to dinner with my family (minus Uncle Sean who was camping) to celebrate Daddy's and Uncle Ben's birthdays.  I also went to a fundraiser walk at Magnuson Park in north Seattle for a charity called PAWS.  Henny raised more than 2000 dollars to help animals!  Mommy fed me and then went over to a dumpster to throw out my diaper and was surprised to find a man sleeping on a couch behind the dumpster.  She quickly ran back to the truck and we threw my diaper away at home!  I think she didn't want to disturb his nap or something...


Aunt Elisha, Cousin Isabelle, Mommy, and me at dinner

Big yawn

Mommy was working hard to keep me happy in my car seat!

Sitting on the couch with Mommy, sticking my tongue out at Daddy

No comments: