This week I got my first shots. I did NOT like them. But, they were over quickly and then I got some band-aids. My mommy didn't want me to get them (well, she did, but she didn't want them to hurt or bother me afterward) and so she had Daddy sit with me while they did them. Then she ran over and picked me up, and they got a great picture of me with my lip out crying. I weighed 13lbs. 6oz. at my appointment this time! Also this week my Grandpa Mike came to visit me from Florida. He got me a LOT of really nice clothes that I've almost grown into. I can't wait to wear them. I had fun with him. I got to meet my Great-great Aunt Millie from Fresno too. I also heard that I went to the Zoo for the Fire Department picnic, but I don't actually remember it. Mommy says I slept through it. My friends got their faces painted and they wanted me to do it too, but Mommy said I was too little. Maybe next year when I'm 1!
Cousins with their face paint at the zoo
Check out my band-aids from my shots
Me, Grandpa Mike, and Daddy

Look at my big tear after my shots!
this is Daddy's favorite picture of me!
Tickle, tickle
Hi Grandpa
Aunt Millie, I'm still sleepy
No comments:
Post a Comment