Tuesday, January 15, 2013

December 2012

Because I have a billion things to do right now (or because I'm lazy) these are out of order, but here they are in all their glory: December 2012!
Ready to send

Goofball cousins

Jill saw The Sound of Music and loved it, so she dressed herself and Steve (she chose his shirt and hat) and they danced together, at her insistence.

She loved her hair this day.

putting on a play with Rachel at Barnes & Noble
Jill said that she was supposed to either bow or curtsy at the end of the performance. She also said she was going to alternate and keep doing them until they had to leave the stage. Let's just say...she was true to her word.
After her dance performance

I'm so glad my retainer was captured forever in this picture.  So. Glad.

Museum monkeys

artists at work

choosing toys for Toys for Tots

Donating...she LOVES doing this!

our gingerbread house

Baby Bear and Papa Bear

finished house

Captivated

snowman pancakes!

playing Barbie pony teacher

bike riders

No comments: