Sunday, August 26, 2012

June 2012

Since June mostly centered around Jill's birthday there isn't a whole lot else to report, but as it turns out we had some very good days that didn't involve the little princess turning 4. Enjoy.

We love watching "Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" together as a family. One night Jill played the song for Steve on FaceTime while he was at work.
playing at the playground

riding at Dee and Pop's house

Mommy and mummy

Happy Father's Day with the new Green Lantern t-shirt

and later opening gifts with buddies

magic show at the library with Pop and Isabelle

Pop got to be part of the show!  I was supposed to be up there too, but Jill was scared when the magician opened a can of fake snakes and she SCREAMED and ran for my lap.  I think it scarred her for life.  Poor baby!  She was panicked, running through that mob of kids and looking for me.  I've never seen her that upset.  I still feel terrible about it.

the next day we took Pop to the zoo

While we were on the drive home from San Diego, Jill's speech really evolved and she started being able to say things she hadn't previously. She used to say "Fokey" for "Smokey," so she was really proud of herself!
African village hut

standing near the hippos

playing basketball at Georgia's birthday party

enjoying Georgia's hammock

pinata time

supervising the opening of her gift to Georgia

Frog mask at Nature Alphabet class

decorative cast for Flag Day

jousting

at Paint n Play class

beautiful finished product
Jill is very proud of her writing and asked me to take a video of her writing thank you notes for her birthday gifts.  So, I did as she asked.

No comments: