Friday, July 13, 2012

Princess Ballerina Camp

Jill has spent the week at her dance studio making crafts, eating snacks, and dancing. It all culminated with the following performance this morning. She was not feeling well, so we kept her home until just before the performance. She was beyond excited and proud to show us, and Great Grandma was able to be there too, making it extra special. I died from cute watching this! I may have had my hand over my mouth to stifle my giggles at the beginning. I especially love how she keeps looking at me and then back at Steve to make sure we are really watching!
ready to go

with Daddy and her pretty flowers

with Great Grandma

Mama and Jill

so happy and proud of herself
Jill has spent the week at her dance studio making crafts, eating snacks, and dancing.  It all culminated with the following performance this morning.  She was not feeling well, so we kept her home until just before the performance.  She was beyond excited and proud to show us, and Great Grandma was able to be there too, making it extra special.  I died from cute watching this!

No comments: