What was arguably the BEST part was that our local library was having a Fancy Nancy story time right after our party was scheduled to end (which I didn't know when I scheduled the party) and it was later changed to include the dancers from a local dance company's production of a Fancy Nancy ballet. These girls were THRILLED!
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Jilly's Valentine Party
We had a ton of fun at the Valentine Party on Monday, even though the guests were not very interested in the cookie decorating and crafts I'd purchased because HELLO!!! toys that aren't mine that are here and I can play with them, oh my goodness!!!!!! So, I learned my lesson and won't buy that many next time, but they were all purchased at Dollar Tree so I'm not out too much money. There was supposed to be a third guest but she quit the dance class not long after I handed out the invitations and I had no way to get a hold of her. I was prepared for her to be there, but not surprised that she was a no-show.
They were way more into eating the frosting than putting it on the cookies, but Jill was by far the best, I have to say! :)
2 out of 3 isn't too bad, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment