About these next few...I had the bright idea to take pity on Steve who was tiring of the ceaseless princess games by buying him a few Star Wars toys to add into the mix. While Jill and I were at Target looking she asked me about them, having seen the images at home and I began to tell her a bit. When we got home she got out the movies and started asking to watch them, so I thought we'd better give Steve his gifts early before the surprise was ruined. They have become a fixation for her, all she wants to play, talk about, and watch. The poor princess are neglected of late, except for Snow White who fills in for Princess Leia. We are amazed again and again by Jill's grasp of the complexities of the story, picking up on the nuances, and recognizing feelings and emotions in something not made for three year olds. She's wonderful!
**Notice in the videos that she'll reask every question so I answer it. According to Jill, Daddy is NOT an authority on anything...even about whether or not her shoes are on the right feet!
**Notice in the videos that she'll reask every question so I answer it. According to Jill, Daddy is NOT an authority on anything...even about whether or not her shoes are on the right feet!
**This might make your ears bleed, but it's a short one. Thank goodness these don't live at our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment