Sunday, January 16, 2011

Early to Mid January

Jill started soccer on January 8th. She loved it! You've never seen a more enthusiastic player in all your life. We had to bribe her to get her off the field after an hour and twenty minutes.

she enjoys carrying the ball as much as she does kicking

the red ball was her favorite



Later that day we headed down to see Dee and Pop for Christmas, Part 2. Spoiled Rotten had a bazillion gifts to open, enjoyed her spaghetti and cupcake, and had a fabulous time. She had such a great time that she threw a fit on the way home because she didn't want to leave their house.


Opening her gift from Great-Grandma, who has had this wrapping paper since I was a child. I think it's the biggest roll of paper ever created. I'm sure there is more of it, even after 30 years!

Dee and Jill

helping Pop open his gift



spaghetti!

I took her to the museum for "Dance to the Music" and she had such a great time that we did it twice. She even led the parade the second time!
dancing

leading the parade

No comments: