and worn our favorite "boo-i-ful" dress two days in a row. (Thanks Aunt Lynn!)
Here are some silly videos too...Jannica be sure to show Owen the last one here; it's his and Jill's favorite song! I got a little tired of singing it, so thanks to iTunes it's now at our fingertips any time.
Owen ran from the other room when he heard Jill singing, and said "I want Ooie's round-up!" That is too cool you found it on itunes, I need to download it now so I can put it on at a moments notice! I loved the one of her big grin for the camera, she looks so grown up!
1 comment:
Owen ran from the other room when he heard Jill singing, and said "I want Ooie's round-up!"
That is too cool you found it on itunes, I need to download it now so I can put it on at a moments notice! I loved the one of her big grin for the camera, she looks so grown up!
Post a Comment