Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What We've Been Doing...

Lots of bathing

At the neighborhood park with MumMum

kicking the ball (balls are her latest obsession) "Ba!"
running after the ball

walking with Daddy at the park

playing guitar

Hey, my hand is vibrating!

tasting the guitar

just arrived at PawsWalk 2009 (Henny raised almost $2000 for less fortunate animals)

family photo (ignore my crazy eyes...I was trying not to blink)

Jill couldn't stop pointing at all the dogs and yelling, "Dee, Dee" (doggie)

Red's niece and nephew Bindi and Bear (we love that we get to see them every year)

Henny and Jill

the swings were Jill's other favorite part (besides all of the doggies)

so much fun

running at the park

wind in her hair

Hey, I see something I want...

so I'll just reach for it

got it!


Here Jill will tell you about her cake:


And here she will show you just how bossy she can be:

No comments: