Saturday, June 20, 2009

Birthday Party!

We had Jill's birthday party on Saturday and we all had a great time.  Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us!  I uploaded the pictures in random order, and there are a lot of them, so enjoy!

We let all of the kids at the party open the gifts

Jill opened some too

She really wanted down to explore the gifts

tasting the cake

posing with Daddy, Grandpa Mike, and Anna

Wow, there are a lot of people watching me!

Not sure about this whole cake thing

more gifts

checking out the candle

she went right for the animal crackers

digging in

Hey, yummy!

Hi people at my party!

Grammi, Jill (whose nose was apparently itchy), Isabelle, and Great Grandma

Great Grandma and Jill

Cousins Jill and Isabelle

Oh look, a candle!

I would like to touch that, MumMum

Lucy, Alice, and Jill--see how she tried in vain to escape?

playing with her toys

Jill and Aunt Elisha

Girls and Grandpas

Grammi and Jill

Jill's organic, sugar free (sweetened with apple juice) 
carrot cake with circus animals standing in a pasture

Alice and Jill

Grady

Anna, Jill the hair puller, and Alice

Lucy, Alice, and Jill

2 comments:

The Moskal Family said...

Oh my goodness, what a fun party! I am so sad we couldn't be there. She looked like she had a blast!!

Danielle said...

I wish that we could have come! It looks like everyone had such a great time.