Jill is 10 months old today, and last night she wowed us with a new skill: pulling up to a kneeling or standing position. She'd been pulling up on us for a while, but suddenly last night she decided it was time to use the couch, her tables, and anything else she could reach. As we were putting her to be last night, Steve asked me how long I thought it would be before we found her standing in her crib, and I told him, "Tonight, tomorrow...soon!" I was in the shower half an hour later and he came in to tell me, "It happened. She was crying and when I went in there she was kneeling, looking at me over the crib rail." Walking can't be far off now!
She weighs 22.5 pounds these days, and is rapidly outgrowing her 12 month clothing. On to the 18 month size!
Also worth mentioning is the fact that she is finally getting teeth! Her two bottom ones have broken through the gums and are visible now when she shows them to us (which is not often). I was beginning to think they would never come in, but here they are! As soon as I can get a picture of them I'll put it up.
I'll let the photos speak to the rest of her latest accomplishments.
petting Henny
picking grass
taking off
a break for apple puffs and Handy Manny
reading her ABC panda book
using the fire engine to reach more toys
standing at the Leap Frog table
getting Daddy's credit card
grabbing the camera for a photo shoot
making some calls
taking a much needed nap... Do you know how hard it is to get all those things
that aren't meant for babies, plus read and play with toys? It's really hard!
1 comment:
I love that photo of Henny and Jill! So cute!!! Actually I love all the photos! I didn't think it was possible to get cuter, but she does!! Happy 10 months!
Post a Comment